What Is Acne?
There are lots of different types of Acne that is mentioned blow.
- Acne Mechanica
- Acne Fulminans
- Acne Pyoderma Faciale
- Acne Conglobata
- Consort Acne
- Pomade Acne
- Acne Rosacea
But the most common form of Acne is the one that we generally refer to when we simply say Acne is Acne vulgaris these are the blackheads, white head and bright red pimples that torment us in our teenage years. That some times turn into papules, nodule, pustules, and cysts that may sound like a lot of fancy doctors talk.
But what is actually happening inside your skin is really quite simple. All you need really to know is that your skin is constantly shedding dead cells. It is a natural way that our skin breathes and rejuvenates itself.
Some of those dead skin cells get out through your body tiny’s tiny little holes called Pores. Everybody hates there pores people talk about them non stop. These pores are connected to the oil glands through a canal called Follicles. These oil glands produce a greasy substance called sebum. Which is your body’s own moisturizer that lubricates your skin.
How It Affects You?
Acne affects you when the process slows down the oil and the skin cells clump together to clog the pore blocking the pathway out think of it like hair in your shower drain. Clogged or not your body does not just stop creating more oil or skin.
So what happens is that instead of going out, all that oil builds up underneath which pushes out the skin creating the bump or pimple that we all red.
Acne goes into full bloom when the bacteria notice that P Acnes jumps on the scene to fight this mob your immune system rushes bacteria-fighting white blood cells to go see and the unfortunate side effect of this is a reddening of the skin in the infected areas.
Tips For Fighting Against Acne
- Use an Acne skin routine twice a day every day of the year you have Acne.
- Ideally, your skin should contain some combination of Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, and Alpha Hydrox acids such as Glycolic Acid.
- Use a moisturizer, all Acne treatments are drying to the skin and you will have a reflux oiliness unless you use a lightweight moisturizer.
- Try some Do it yourself Acne remedies such as plain Greek yogurt mixed with the spoon full of honey, Apply it to your face another option is playing Egg yolk or try some Acne Products which is better than that.
- If your Acne is severe and it is not going away do not waste any time go see dermatologists.
If you are looking for the best product to get rid of it then we have the 10 Best Products for you.
10 Best Skin Care Products For Oily Acne Prone Skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
- Clarisonic MIA
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
- SkinMedica BHA/AHA Wash
- Cetaphil Pro-Oil Removing Foam Wash
- Acnefree Witch Hazel Mattifying Toner
- Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
- Coola Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops
- M-61 PowerSpot Blemish Lotion
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Hydrating Lotion
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
If you are Effected by Acne and it is not going and you think that is a never-ending process, So then you must have to try this product it will clear your skin in minimum time but you have to keep using it at least week after getting rid of it. So basically it is a harsh product it will dry your skin so quickly so that makes it good for those who have oily skin.
- It has 2% salicylic acid in the bottle.
- This product works very quickly and you can return to your normal life.
- It is a harsh product so every time you use it your skin will dry out which is quite good for oily skin who have Acne person.
- If you have normal skin then we will recommend you not to buy.
Clarisonic MIA is a professional-caliber brush that uses sonic micro message technology to really and gently cleanse your skin. It is a nifty device that you can use it in the shower and helps you to cleans your skin and it is proven to be 6x more effective than the manual cleansing.
It is also good for you if you have Acne and it will get rid of it. It also really helps to prepare your skin for your moisturizers and your serums that you afterward so they work better and work effectively.
- Charge it 24 hours before the first use of it.
- The charger’s connector will magnetically touch with the product.
- It is waterproof so you can use it in the shower too.
- It is 6x more effective than manual cleansing.
- It is good for oily skin.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is way great Cleanser for your skin than any other product. When you put it on your hand it will be like an airy and soft when you put onto your skin. It is super easy to wash on your face and rinse off.
The rinse-off process is so much easier because it is already a foaming product and it is already airy. Some product is good but when you put it on your face and it feels like gel type and then you have to rub it until it foams and it to wash it off which takes much longer because it got the oily kind of substance to it. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is good for oily skin persons.
- It is much easier and nicer to wash it off.
- This product is soap-free.
- When you renting around your eyes it will not burn your eyes so you do not have to worry about it.
- It has low salicylic acid it is about 0.5% of acid.
- It is an airy and foamy product.
SkinMedica BHA/AHA Wash
SkinMedica BHA/AHA Wash is the product that we will recommend you most of you guys who have really oily skin. It is something that is gentle enough to use every day.
If you effected by Acne and you have oily skin then you have to use this product and it can be your daily product which will help you and your oily skin. If you have not oily skin we will still recommend this product for that little bit of sneaky clean feelings that you want to do like twice a week.
It is just like a daily boost to your daily cleansing regimen. The AHA/BHA is also great on the body and that is a little secret that I like to tell you as well so if you are already using this a couple of days and week on your skin, You can use it as a shower as well.
It is also good for those who have black dots on the backside of arm or anywhere on the arms so it will clean you up from that too. This is good for back Acne patients they might have to use daily in a shower and make back Acne settle out.
- This product is good for oily skin persons as well as normal skin persons.
- You can use it daily for good skin results.
- It is good for those who are back-Acne patients.
- this product will be a daily boost to your cleansing regimen.
Cetaphil Pro-Oil Removing Foam Wash
You have oily skin and you put on your face and goes outside and after 30 minutes your face come back to its natural form so Cetaphil Pro-Oil Removing Foam Wash is ideal for this kind of problem.
Cetaphil Pro-Oil Removing Foam Wash is a foamy wash hat that will easily be washed up and nicer on your skin. This product is amazing because it removes quickly all the unwanted excess oil that your face produces so you kind of start with cleans slate and your face isn’t dry but it’s just stripped from all of the oiliness that you do not want to fill on your face.
If you want more good results than you should have to use it every morning when you wake up. So this product is not more than 20$.
- It is very good for oily skin who struggle too much with the unwanted oil on the face.
- It is a foamy wash.
- It affects too much quicker than other products.
- It will be an ideal foam wash if you use it daily in the morning.
- It is cheap as well.
Acnefree Witch Hazel Mattifying Toner
Acnefree Witch Hazel Mattifying Toner is one of those products that made for oily skin person this product is very good for oily skin. It will dry out your oily skin very quickly.
This product has Alovera and the Glycolic Acid which is quite good for these oily skin persons. If you have oily skin and looking for sry it out then we definitely recommend you Acnefree Witch Hazel Mattifying Toner. It removes excess dirt, oil, and makeup.
- It is good for oily skin you can use it daily for perfect skin.
- It works very quickly on the skin.
- It has Alovera and glycolic acid.
- It not only good for oily persons it is also good for a person with dry skin.
- It will remove excess dirt and oil and give you nice and shining skin.
Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion is an overnight acne spot treatment specifically for deep under the skin pimples they are also a dry lotion that a lot of people know about. That one is specifically for surface level pimples.
So it is for a deep under the skin pimples it works very quickly if you want to get rid of Acne overnight then you should have to try this because it is very quick and good. If you do not use anything on pimple then it will take a week maybe several weeks and they will leave a dark red mark.
- It is a quicker treatment for Acne.
- it is for deep under skin pimples.
- It is quick but it is also painful.
- It is a treatment of overnight.
- This one you can not use as a daily use it is good for just overnight treatment.
Coola Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops
Coola Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops has a dropper bottle packaging that further prevents some of those ingredients from being degraded by the light and air exposure which is really good and nice feature of the bottle, not a product’s.
- This product does not contain alcohol.
- This is pretty fragrant which means they are trying to prevent the scent of the chemical sunscreen but it does contain bitter orange jasmine and marry BM vulgar extract which is a relative from the mint family.
- This great to use under makeup.
- it is antioxidant but they did not focus on it they focus on moisturizing it.
M-61 PowerSpot Blemish Lotion
M-61 PowerSpot Blemish lotion is an overnight treatment that works wonderfully. This product dries blemishes with a combination of salicylic acid and witch hazel but it also formulated with but it is also formulated with Aloe, Tea tree and cucumber.
M-61 PowerSpot Blemish Lotion decreases inflammation and does not over dry the skin so it suits for everyone.
Remember Do not shake the bottle. After cleansing and drying your skin you want a take a q tip dip of the bottom of the place it on the blemish let it dry. Leave it on overnight in the morning wash it off to reveal clearer skin.
- It will do targeted spot treatment.
- It will fight blemish overnight.
- Soothes and calm.
- It is also vegan and gluten-free.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Hydrating Lotion
Cetaphil Daily Facial Hydrating Lotion is a good moisturizer than your average moisturizer but it is not still the best moisturizer. this is a thin very lightweight moisturizer. It comes out with a white color very lightweight and kind of airy product.
Cetaphil has been around for a while for a really long time and they are just known for having basic staple products that get the job done and hydrate your skin. They did a good job of hydrating. It has pump applicator which is very easy and convenient to use.
- You can use it under your makeup.
- It is very lightweight and thin.
- it does not feel oily or waxy.
- Dry time is very quick it will absorb your skin in 1 to 2 minutes.
- It is fragrance-free.
- When you apply it also makes your skin smooth.
Best Acne Solution Recommended Articles